Posted by kernelbob on November 22, 2008
I published my scheme interpreter on gitorious. Now you can follow along. It needed a name, so I called it kbscheme. Not a brilliant name but it’ll do.
Here’s the project blurb.
This vanity project is yet another implementation of the Scheme programming language.
- I want to learn Scheme.
- I want to write something in C. I’ve been using higher level languages and my C is rusty.
- I want to write a garbage collector. They’ve always fascinated me, but I’ve never written one.
- I have some research ideas about garbage collection that I want to explore.
- a production-quality Scheme interpreter
- full implementation of the language
Check it out, Brandon.
Hint to the git-ignorant (as I was very recently). Go to the repositories/mainline page and click on the “More info…” links, Those will show the exact commands needed to copy (clone) the tree onto your local disk.
Actually, I’m still git-ignorant. Gotta work on that…